Thursday 19 January 2012

I Just Want a Cookie!!

School is in full swing now, and I'm starting to freak out just a little bit. Just thinking about all the papers I have to write makes me want to cry! I know I'll make it through, but being at the beginning and looking toward the end, seeing all the work that lies ahead, is a little daunting. I know I'm not the first to deal with all of this, and I know I wont be the last, but it still sucks being in the middle of it all.

The big problem with all of this new stress, is it makes me want to eat, a lot, and all the time. I'm trying to deal with it, but it is SO hard to fight the cravings I get. I'm really trying to stay focused, and make sure I make time for all of my workouts, but it doesn't make it any easier to fight off the cravings. My biggest downfall is food, it always has been, and I'm sure it always will be. I don't mind working out... it's not my favorite thing to do, but I feel good afterwards, and that's always a feeling you want to keep having, so I can at least talk myself into making time for working out. But when it comes to food, I almost wish there was something I could take that would make all the food I love (and that are bad for me) taste terrible. That would make life so much easier, if only life worked that way!

Anyway... I just needed to get all of that out of me! I Hope none of you mind. I'm sure a lot of you out there have many of the same issues with food, otherwise none of us would be overweight, right? I'm sure I will always struggle with it, but I'm hopping that, during the next few weeks, I can deal with my cravings in a more productive way, and make it through this semester of school without gaining a single pound!

♥ Lots of LOVE ♥

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment