Tuesday 15 May 2012

My Summer Of ME!

My Summer of ME!





Summer is fast approaching, and now that school is done until fall (for me anyway) I've started thinking about what I want to do with my time. I've decided that I will be dedicating my summer... to myself. I will still do all the things I usually do (but secretly don't want to) like laundry, cleaning, and cooking dinner, but I will be using my spare time for things more productive than just eating bags of chips and watching TV.

I have decided that this is my summer, and no one is going to take it away from me. This will be the summer I will do all the things I've always said I was going to, but never got around to. I will work out at least 5 times a week, more if I can. I will eat better than I have been. I WILL lose weight. I've been slowly losing the last few weeks, but this summer I plan on losing a big chunk of the weight I've got to lose. This time around I will make this weight loss thing work.

I know I've said that all before, but I truly mean it, and plan on doing everything in my power to make it happen. Something about this time feels different, like I was never really ready in the past, but I am now. You know how they always say you have to be ready to make the changes you need in your life... like how people can never really quit smoking until they are truly ready to do it... I am truly ready to make this change in my life. Not only am I ready to, but I have to. By this time next summer I plan on being at my goal weight, or if not that, at least very, very close to it.

I'm using this blog as my contract of sorts. My promise, not only to my self, but to my husband, my family, and all of you out there that actually read this blog, that this will be the last time I ever say I'm going to start losing weight. I've started... and I will finish. I want to be healthy, happy with the way I look and feel, and be able to look forward to a life free from fat, and full of possibility!

What will this summer be for you?

♥ Lots of LOVE ♥

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment